Reusable Safety Face Shield
Styled on Instagram
- Package Dimensions: 13.7 x 12.64 x 0.51 inches
- Material: PET,PC
- Gender: Safety Face Shield for Men/Women
- Professional Protection-Face shield can provide you a all-round protection from eyes, nose and mouth. Protect against droplets, saliva,splash, dust and oil. Keep you and your family safe and healthy.
- Updated Version-This upgraded safety face shield comes with a Crystal Vision, which is a important point you may concerned. Face shield is made of the best material, with the advanced anti-fog and anti-static technology, double-sided anti-fog effect. They can keep you the original eye view.
- Fast Shipping-US Distributed in the states for a quick and speedy domestic delivery! Please feel free to contact us If you have any concern about Surcom face shield, we are always here to help :)
- More Comfortable-Our safety face shield is reusable and breathable, it can be easily cleaned with water. Scratch resistance. The face shield can be trimmed for custom fit.
- Lightweight -Our face shield is lighter, with a better elastic bands and sponge which are softer and more comfortable, also suitable for various head sizes. The face shield can be used in various situations, such as laboratory work, cooking, woodworking, mowing, gardening, drilling, sanding, welding, outdoor sports, etc.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please check out our Return Policy first.
A full list of the countries where we ship glasses is available on the Payment Page. For more info you can check out our Shipping Information page
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Lens Thickness and Refractive Index
The thickness of the lens is related to the refractive index. The higher the refractive index, the thinner the lens. You can choose the lens that is more suitable for you according to your own habits and preferences.
How to Choose The Index
If you don't know how to choose the Refractive Index,you can refer to these informations,and you can get the most comfortable prescription glasses.
How to Read Your Prescription
1.What does my prescription (Rx) mean
‘+’ or ‘-‘
‘+’ – Shows if you are long sighted (longsightedness)
‘-‘ – Shows if you are short sighted (shortsightedness)
If your Sphere (SPH) is ‘+’,you are farsighted,please tell us that after you put on the glasses, do you see further clearly or see near clearly compared with not wearing glasses.
Each row of an Rx has three main sections: Sphere (SPH), Cylinder (CYL), and AXIS. The SPH section corrects nearsighted or farsighted vision. The CYL and AXIS sections correct an astigmatism.
There may also be a fourth section on the Rx , NV-ADD (for Near Vision-Reading ADDition), which could be used to order a pair of bifocal or progressive glasses with a close-up vision section in the bottom part of the lens.
The SPH, CYL, and NV-ADD numbers will always have a plus or minus sign.
How to Measure Your PD
PD stands for Pupillary Distance, which is the measurement from the center of one pupil to the center of the other. Your PD is an important factor and tells you where you look through the lens of your glasses and should be as accurate as possible. For people with strong prescription, this is especially important. You can normally find your PD on your prescription. Generally speaking, the PD numbers for adults stays the same. The average PD range for adults is 57-72 mm and for kids is about 43-58 mm.
Your pupillary distance (PD) is the measurement of the distance between your pupils.
This is needed for the manufacturer of the eyeglasses to know where to place the optical center on each lens, so you can see well with the glasses.