Styled on Instagram
- Rim: Full Rim
- Shape: Round
- Frame Material: PLASTIC
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Feature: Ultra Lightweight, Vintage Eyeglasses, UV400 Protection
- Gender: Male / Man's glasses, Female / Woman's glasses
- Frame Width: 141 mm
- Lens Width: 53 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
- Temple Length: 140 mm
- Lens Height: 43 mm
- Available Color: Bright Black
Wing Glasses, one of the classic and hot sale glasses in Cyxus. After upgrading the lens, it is now available to prevent glasses from fogging.
- Anti Blue Light -- Cyxus computer glasses Wing, anti harmful blue ray, provide all-day protection, against the detrimental effect high energy visible blue light and UV400.
- PC Lens -- Glasses lenses are high-end space PC lens with Super hydrophobic coating technology , shock resistant and water proof, dust free and easy to clean.
- Anti-FOG Lens --Never fear that the lens will fog up when facing with hot water vapor , bring you good visual experience.
- Reduce Eye Strain -- Cyxus blue light filter eyeglasses can remove eye fatigue, redness, and dryness.
- Headache Relief -- Cyxus blue-light filtering glasses Wing will keep you healthy by blocking harmful blue light from digital screens while letting in all other beneficial light.
- Better Sleep -- Cyxus eyeglass can reduce eyestrain and headache, so you can enjoy a restful deeper sleep.
- UV Protection -- Anti-Blu-ray Lenses utilize special U.S. substrate processing technology to protect the eyes from ultraviolet radiation and block UV400.
Click to see how to test Cyxus blue light filter glasses.
These glasses are wonderful ! No more eye strain and my vision has actually improved. I have already ordered another pair.
Very pretty reading glasses for me! Lots of complements 🥰 I just love 💕 my new reading glasses 🤓
Vision Global glasses do an excellent job reducing computer glare and blocking the blue light from the screen. The frames are lightweight and stylish! I am a fan!!!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please check out our Return Policy first.
A full list of the countries where we ship glasses is available on the Payment Page. For more info you can check out our Shipping Information page
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Lens Thickness and Refractive Index
The thickness of the lens is related to the refractive index. The higher the refractive index, the thinner the lens. You can choose the lens that is more suitable for you according to your own habits and preferences.
How to Choose The Index
If you don't know how to choose the Refractive Index,you can refer to these informations,and you can get the most comfortable prescription glasses.
How to Read Your Prescription
1.What does my prescription (Rx) mean
‘+’ or ‘-‘
‘+’ – Shows if you are long sighted (longsightedness)
‘-‘ – Shows if you are short sighted (shortsightedness)
If your Sphere (SPH) is ‘+’,you are farsighted,please tell us that after you put on the glasses, do you see further clearly or see near clearly compared with not wearing glasses.
Each row of an Rx has three main sections: Sphere (SPH), Cylinder (CYL), and AXIS. The SPH section corrects nearsighted or farsighted vision. The CYL and AXIS sections correct an astigmatism.
There may also be a fourth section on the Rx , NV-ADD (for Near Vision-Reading ADDition), which could be used to order a pair of bifocal or progressive glasses with a close-up vision section in the bottom part of the lens.
The SPH, CYL, and NV-ADD numbers will always have a plus or minus sign.
How to Measure Your PD
PD stands for Pupillary Distance, which is the measurement from the center of one pupil to the center of the other. Your PD is an important factor and tells you where you look through the lens of your glasses and should be as accurate as possible. For people with strong prescription, this is especially important. You can normally find your PD on your prescription. Generally speaking, the PD numbers for adults stays the same. The average PD range for adults is 57-72 mm and for kids is about 43-58 mm.
Your pupillary distance (PD) is the measurement of the distance between your pupils.
This is needed for the manufacturer of the eyeglasses to know where to place the optical center on each lens, so you can see well with the glasses.