Anti-Fog Safety Goggles
Styled on Instagram
- Safety Goggles: Cyxus safety goggles can protect your eyes by preventing harmful chemical liquids and viruses from entering your eyes.
- Anti Impact: It can prevent the impact of sand and dust particles and prevent eye discomfort caused by particles and the like. Scratch resistant hard coat polycarbonate lenses in clear offer long-lasting protection.
- High Quality Glasses: It adopts military grade PC explosion-proof material, which has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, impact resistance, strong compression resistance, durability, fashion and beauty.
- Scientific Design: The temples have ventilated windows that are breathable and refreshing, keeping the eye area dry. Wide nose pad design, lens cuts are smooth and smooth.
- Suitable for laboratory, cycling, construction sites, factories, painting, outdoor work, assembly, weeding, decoration,etc.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please check out our Return Policy first.
A full list of the countries where we ship glasses is available on the Payment Page. For more info you can check out our Shipping Information page
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Lens Thickness and Refractive Index
The thickness of the lens is related to the refractive index. The higher the refractive index, the thinner the lens. You can choose the lens that is more suitable for you according to your own habits and preferences.
How to Choose The Index
If you don't know how to choose the Refractive Index,you can refer to these informations,and you can get the most comfortable prescription glasses.
How to Read Your Prescription
1.What does my prescription (Rx) mean
‘+’ or ‘-‘
‘+’ – Shows if you are long sighted (longsightedness)
‘-‘ – Shows if you are short sighted (shortsightedness)
If your Sphere (SPH) is ‘+’,you are farsighted,please tell us that after you put on the glasses, do you see further clearly or see near clearly compared with not wearing glasses.
Each row of an Rx has three main sections: Sphere (SPH), Cylinder (CYL), and AXIS. The SPH section corrects nearsighted or farsighted vision. The CYL and AXIS sections correct an astigmatism.
There may also be a fourth section on the Rx , NV-ADD (for Near Vision-Reading ADDition), which could be used to order a pair of bifocal or progressive glasses with a close-up vision section in the bottom part of the lens.
The SPH, CYL, and NV-ADD numbers will always have a plus or minus sign.
How to Measure Your PD
PD stands for Pupillary Distance, which is the measurement from the center of one pupil to the center of the other. Your PD is an important factor and tells you where you look through the lens of your glasses and should be as accurate as possible. For people with strong prescription, this is especially important. You can normally find your PD on your prescription. Generally speaking, the PD numbers for adults stays the same. The average PD range for adults is 57-72 mm and for kids is about 43-58 mm.
Your pupillary distance (PD) is the measurement of the distance between your pupils.
This is needed for the manufacturer of the eyeglasses to know where to place the optical center on each lens, so you can see well with the glasses.