Shipping methods and Delivery times
You will receive a confirmation e-mail after placing an order and another e-mail after your order has been shipped. The second one will contain the tracking information and some instructions on how to track your parcel. The total time it takes to receive your order is described below:
The total time is the sum of the processing time and the shipping time.
Processing time = the time between when you place an order and when we ship it;
Shipping time = the time between when your order has been shipped and delivered to you;
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment. We usually require 0-2 (1-3 for prescription glasses) business days to process an order. After receiving your payment, we will do some quality tests on our products, package them, and then ship them to your address.
The time for your item(s) to travel from our warehouse to your destination.
Cyxus.com offers free shipping over $16 on all standard orders within the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia, Canada, Mexico, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Australia, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Macao.
And orders from these countries/regions will be fulfilled by Amazon unless the items are out of our Amazon stock, and for those orders, we'll ship them out from our China warehouse.
In regards to other countries (A full list of the countries where we ship glasses is available on the Payment Page. When you click on the Country drop-down window, you will see the list of countries.), we offer free shipping over $30 on all standard orders. And we'll ship the items from our China warehouse.
All items being sold at Cyxus.com are guaranteed to be delivered to buyers within 60 days (90 days for South Africa). And all orders shipped from the US, UK, FR, and AU warehouse are guaranteed to be delivered within 30 days (45 days for orders shipped to Mexico). You can get a full refund if you have not received your item(s) beyond this time.
Full refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
1. Delays caused by the buyer providing incorrect or incomplete delivery information;
2. Delays in delivery caused by any force majeure incidents, such as natural disasters, bad weather, and war;
3. Any un-insured order that is lost or stolen;
4. Delays in delivery caused by any other beyond Cyxus's control, such as public holidays and Customs issues.
Note: The shipping times mentioned above refer to the estimated times of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped. Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays. These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times. We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, and any other event beyond our direct control, such as public holidays and customs issues.
Processing: you can check its status in the “My Orders” section of your Cyxus account.
Shipped: once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail from us with the tracking code and a link where to track it (www.17track.net).
If you do not receive your parcel within this period of time, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Check if the shipping address of your order is correct.
- Ask your neighbors, relatives or friends if they have received the parcel on your behalf.
All orders reported as "delivered" by shipping companies are considered delivered. Cyxus cannot be made liable of non-delivery in this case.
- Check the status of your order;
- If it can be tracked, calculate the number of business days between its shipment date and the current day. Business days refer to the period of time between Monday and Friday and do not include national holidays or weekends;
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the estimated delivery time of the shipping method you selected;
- If its estimated delivery time has not passed yet, please wait for some other days.
If you have not received your parcel during this period of time, you can confirm that the shipping address is correct; If there are no problems with your address, the delivery of your order may have been delayed by slow Customs,